Like many web site operators, we use the services of an independent company that measures and analyses the use of the Internet through our web site. We use these services in order to collect the key information about the use of our website, which includes the following:
- The number of visits to our website
- The number of unique website visitors
- How much time these unique visitors spend on our website when visiting
- The usual entry and exit points from our website.
Cookies are used for various purposes, such as:
- Cookies remember your login information so you do not have to re-enter them,
- Cookies remember which offers you put on your checklist,
- Helping us track most visited sections of our website,
- Give us and third parties insight into what content you have seen and what you are interested in to give you a better experience.
Boost website can use the following types of cookies:
- Essential cookies that ensure proper website work,
- Analytical cookies that allow website usage monitoring,
- Sharing cookies – cookies for possible sharing of content from the website to social networks
- Advertising cookies – cookies for displaying targeted ads and content.
Essential cookies or cookies that ensure the proper website functioning, Boost can use for:
- Tracking login information,
- Transferring data between sections of the website,
- Save preferences such as what part of the page you are using, what content you are viewing, language, location, etc.
- Saving settings for optimal website view,
- Saving settings for optimal viewing of any video content,
- Reading browser settings for optimally display of video content and website,
- Optimizing the website in real time.
Analytical cookies that track usage of the site may be used for:
- tracking the number of the website visitors
- monitoring time spent on Boost website
- determining the sequence in which a visitor accesses various parts of Boost website
- an assessment of which parts of the website should be improved
- website optimization.
Cookies for sharing content from a website to social networks are allowing:
- Social network users to directly share their content from our website to social networks
- Social networks can collect personal information for a variety of purposes, but Boost has no impact on how social networks will use your personal information.
Third party cookies on our site may try to find out what your interests are and this information can be used to offer you content or ads that may be of your interest.
When you use a web browser to access the services, you can configure the browser by accepting or rejecting all cookies or to notify you when the cookie is sent. Each browser is different, so by searching “Help” menu in your browser you can find out how to change the cookie settings. Your device’s operating system may contain additional cookie controls.
However, keep in mind that some services may be designed to work with cookies and that disabling cookies may affect your ability to use these services or certain parts of the service.