BOOST LLC, fra Grge Martića 6, 10 408 Velika Mlaka, OIB: 83724671881
Adoption refers to all personal information provided by BOOST LLC can be collected in certain situations when you visit a company’s website, order newsletters, social networking, contacts in the context of business co-operation, interaction with BOOST LLC as a business user, supplier, employer, employee, business partner, and the like. This includes, inter alia, personal information collected on or off the Internet.
For the purpose of exercising the right to protection of personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data) data and the free movement of such data and exclusions from Directive 95/46/EC, we also require your consent to use your personal information.
Carefully read this document to familiarize yourself with the terms and conditions of your use of the BOOST LLC Personal Information as a Personal Data Manager.
Purpose of collecting personal data
In contacts with you, we may ask you to share your personal information with us for the following purposes:
- Receive information on services and news from BOOST LLC (Newsletter)
- Participating in the web activities of BOOST LLC on the Internet, including our channels/social network sites and blogs
- Save your data for future interaction and communication with BOOST LLC
- Purpose of potential employment in the company
- Assistance in developing services and designing campaigns tailored to you and continually improving them
- Help improve our services and enable BOOST LLC to inform you regularly about them
- Solving customer and/or service issues
- Receive customized messages, special offers, and promotional content in accordance with your interests, based on the information you’ve shared with us, as well as on the information we collect through cookies or similar techniques regarding your use of BOOST LLC web site/social network pages/blog.
In business with BOOST LLC as a business client, supplier or business partner, we will ask you to share your personal information with us for the following purposes:
- Managing Customer Relationships
- Provide access to information
- Analysis and understanding of interaction with clients
- Answering questions or solving requests for service
- Offer a satisfaction survey after you receive an answer to your question or after your request is resolved
In general, we only process your personal information for the purposes for which we have notified you.
Personal data/information which BOOST LLC can collect
When interacting with BOOST LLC via e-mail, web, or social networks (for example, if you check that you like BOOST LLC on Facebook), we can request or receive specific information such as:
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Phone number
- The information contained in the biography
- Social network profile
- Information about interests and preferences
- Other information about your online behaviour.
Also, through cookies or similar techniques, we may collect personal information, including, but not be limited to, the following:
- IP address
- Cookie ID
- Internet browser you are using.
When with BOOST LLC communicate as a business client, supplier or business partner, we can collect the following information:
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Phone number
- Business address
- The name and address of the company you are working for
- Personal details that may be relevant to your business relationship, e.g. your professional experience, etc.
Methods of collecting personal data
Personal information with BOOST LLC you can divide through (not limited to):
• Communication with BOOST LLC (may be related to the service, through the inquiry or request you have sent us)
• Communication with some of the employees of BOOST LLC by e-mail, by telephone or by written or oral means
• Ordering services
• Participating in social networking activities related to the promotion of BOOST LLC (e.g. by choosing “I like” or “share” options)
• Request to receive messages on your mobile phone/device
• By subscribing to the BOOST LLC Newsletter
• Voluntary participation in surveys
• Cookies placed on your computer or mobile device when visiting our web site
• Social Network Monitoring: BOOST LLC can search relevant and publicly available content on the Internet and use it to improve its services, resolve client requests, and deliver targeted marketing content.
When you communicate with Boost as a business user, supplier or business partner, a potential employee, and similar data collection is done through:
- Agreement on cooperation and/or employment contract
- Providing services to BOOST LLC
- Communication with BOOST LLC
- Develop partnerships
- When accessing the business premises of BOOST LLC
- Participating in fairs, events or promotions
- Voluntary participation in surveys
If you do not want BOOST LLC uses personal information that you have not provided yourself, you can contact us at any time at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharing personal information with others
We may share your personal information with service providers, business partners and other third parties, in accordance with applicable law.
When with BOOST LLC communicate as a business user, supplier or business partner, BOOST LLC may disclose the personal information available in the reports and other materials provided to you and/or your company for the purpose of co-operation with another business partner and/or supplier.
If our law requires you to obtain your consent or for any other reason we feel that your consent is required under certain circumstances, we will ask you before sharing your personal information.
Once you have given us your personal information, we can update, modify or request their deletion by email: email@example.com . Through the same address, you can also ask other privacy concerns or expose your privacy claims.
In the commercial messages that are sent to you, you will have the option to unsubscribe from the list of recipients.
The options you have
We want to get to know so we can provide better service while respecting your choice in terms of the way we use your personal information.
You may be required to collect your data and use it to give your consent.
2. Right to Delete
You may request to delete all of your personal information for which you have previously given consent to use.
3. Data portability
You have the ability to transfer your personal information from one electronic processing system to another without preventing the data controller.
4. Revocation of consent
Your right to give up, in whole or in part, without consequences and explanation, may be waived from the due date and request termination of the processing of your personal information and marketing activities directed towards you. You can file a recall in person, by e-mail or by mail to Cebini 28/II, Buzin or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .
5. The right to limit the processing of data
The respondent has the right of the processing manager to obtain a processing limit if:
- The respondent disputes the accuracy of the personal data, in the period during which the processing manager can check the accuracy of the personal data;
- Processing is illegal and the respondent is opposed to the deletion of personal data and instead asks for limitation of their use;
- The processing manager no longer needs personal data for processing purposes but is questioned by the respondent for the purpose of establishing, achieving or defending the legal requirements;
- the respondent has filed a complaint on processing pursuant to Article 21 para. 1 of the Personal Data Protection Act, expecting confirmation that the legitimate reasons of the respondent’s reasoning manager exceed.
If you are a member of various social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and so on, you should be familiar with the tools provided by these sites and by choosing how to share personal information on social network profiles.
Additionally, depending on the selection associated with settings on various social networks, certain personal information may be shared with BOOST LLC; for example, information about your online activities, social network profiles (such as interests, marital status, gender, username, photos, comments and content that you have posted/shared, etc.).
Links to other websites
The website of the company BOOST LLC, you can find links to other Web sites with useful information. Such websites may operate independently of BOOST LLC and you can have your own privacy, statement, or policy notifications. We strongly encourage you to review them to find out how your personal information may be processed with these sites because we are not responsible for the content of the site that does not own or is not managed by BOOST LLC, nor for the use or privacy practices of the same.
Please note that we accept and seriously understand our responsibility for the protection of personal information that you entrust us from loss, abuse, or unauthorized access.
For all further information please contact us via email@example.com .